James Robbins from Shakespeare TV fishes at Earlswood Lakes near Birmingham. The video explains tips relating to feeder fishing for bream on lakes and also presents the new Agility EXP feeder rods. These innovative multi piece rods have a short transport length that is great for travelling light when on holiday or when space is at a premium. The range includes: 11ft Feeder, 12ft feeder, 11ft Pellet Waggler and 13ft Match.
Categories : Fishing reports
If you like this post, you may be interested in :
- Plundering park lakes – at Birmingham’s Cannon Hill Park
- Catching from floodwater by James Robbins
- The Method for tackling canals…..James Robbins proves that when it comes to hauling big bags of bream, Method feeder tactics work just as well on canals as they do on commercials
- Fly Fishing for Trout at Draycote Water
- Key Tips For Tench On The Float by James Robbins