James Robbins from Shakespeare fishes on the Staffs Worcester Canal at Swindon Lock. This prolific BAA venue is producing good nets of silver fish including Chub, Roach and Perch. The video shows 10 tips relating to canal fishing in the colder autumn and winter months.
Cold Water Canal Fishing
Categories : Fishing reports
If you like this post, you may be interested in :
- Severn Salmon Competition……..
- Now that is what you call a BIG river carp! – River Wye Hereford
- Winter tips for fishing lakes…
- The Method for tackling canals…..James Robbins proves that when it comes to hauling big bags of bream, Method feeder tactics work just as well on canals as they do on commercials
- Catching from floodwater by James Robbins